Wood-Fired Outdoor Oven Awesomeness
If you want to get the attention of your neighbors and make them a little jealous this summer, start cooking with this gift from the heavens. The new outdoor wood-fired oven from Williams-Sonoma.
This thing features:
- Powerful convection fan ensures efficient, even baking.
- Preheats in just 45 minutes – and uses five times less wood than traditional ovens.
- A built-in timer lets you know when food is ready.
- Two stainless-steel work surfaces attach to provide a work surface.
- Two wheels on the back provide maneuverability.
- Includes three wire racks and two aluminum cooking sheets
It doesn’t come cheap, $4,999, and gift wrapping in not available on this item.